Thank you Cielo from bellerosereads for tagging me, this was a lot of fun!
- answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- make up your own questions and tag others
1. Would you rather read only ebooks or only listen to audiobooks for the rest of your life?
I’m going with ebooks, sometimes narrators throw me off for audiobooks and sometimes I simply won’t be able to pay attention so ebooks seem like the wisest choice.
2. Would you rather be forced to read only a genre you don’t like for a whole year or reading books in your favorite genre but disliking them all?
A genre I don’t like because I may still end up liking other aspects of the book, it seems better than being sure to dislike the books of my favourite genre.
3. Would you rather only read during the day or during the night?
During the night because thats when I read anyway, I get really productive during the day so winding down by reading before bed feels great. And in general I just love staying up at unreasonable hours to finish a book.
4. Would you rather have your favorite character come to life or getting to visit one fictional world you love?
I think I’d rather visit the world, no offense to the favourite character but I want the magic. The world just has more.
5. Would you rather write books for a living or decide which books you read get published?
Deciding what books I read to get published sounds like fun, actually!
6. Would you rather be a character in your favorite series but get killed in the middle of the book, or be the author of your favorite book and change the things you dislike from it?
I think I’d rather be the character that gets killed off, rewriting my favourite book (someone else’s book) would feel a bit strange.
7. Would you rather marry your fictional crush or be the king/queen of your favorite fictional world?
Queen of my favourite world sounds nice 🙂
8. Would you rather be the most iconic villain or the most iconic hero of a book?
Iconic villain sounds amazing. They’re so much more interesting and very chaotic, the hero seems stressed out all the time whereas villains? They look like they’re having a nice time (until the climax where they die or go to fantasy prison)
9. Would you rather have all the books of the world at your disposition for free or live inside your favorite book?
Live inside my favourite book. Having all the books of the world at my disposition sounds a bit overwhelming haha
10. Would you rather be a famous booktuber or a famous writer?
Writer I think, it is a literal dream come true. I don’t think I’m cut out for booktube haha.
my questions for you
- Would you rather have your favourite book turned into a TV show or a movie?
- Would you rather reread your least favourite book every month or never read your favourite book again?
- Would you rather always read in the dark or always read books with tiny text?
- Would you rather live in a very haunted horror book world or a very dangerous high fantasy world (as a powerless human)?
- Would you rather read a book where the main character’s love interest is killed soon after they get together or never get together at all, even though they’re perfect for each other?
- Would you rather only read classics for the rest of your life or only YA novels?
- Would you rather have a friend write a bestselling novel with the villain based on you or have a parent publish a memoir about all your embarrassing childhood stories?
- Would you rather forget your favourite series and read them all again for the first time or live in those series as a new character?
- Would you rather only be able to read the first half of a book or the last?
- Would you rather read a novel based on a true story of someone you know or read a fictional novel where a main character is based on you?
- Allessandra @ readutation
- Chloe @ marshmallow pudding
- Divyaa @ In Between the Worlds
- Fanna @ fannatality
- Jenna @ The Westveil Archives
- Jyn @ clearly, meta
go check out all their blogs!!
this was a really fun tag, let me know what you think of my answers in the comments!