I’m Asra, thank you for visiting my blog! I usually blog about bookish things (reviews, tags, recommendations and discussions) and some student/lifestyle things (specifically student things like study tips, managing everything, tv show and movie recommendations and the like) I don’t have a schedule but I aim to post twice a month!
I’m from Pakistan, 17, pronouns are she/her. I’m in Year 13 (which I think translates to senior year of high school) in the last year of A-Levels. I take maths, physics and english, the only subjects I enjoy in school, I write sometimes (mostly short stories and articles/essays.) My blog name is ‘uncreative asra’ because I like the juxtaposition (I think I’m quite a creative person in terms of writing fiction haha) but I was also feeling very uncreative when thinking of my blog name so it just stuck!
some book related facts:
- I am a mood reader
- I’m a kind of slow reader
- I’m not that critical of a reader, depends on the book and my mood
- I like YA though slowly delving into NA/A, I enjoy fantasy, contemporary and romance mainly.
- I want to read more horror, not that into sci-fi, and I haven’t decided if I like mysteries and thrillers yet.
- Paperback books are my favourite, I like ebooks and hardcovers but paperbacks >>
some non book related facts
- I do enjoy binging things on Netflix sometimes
- I like listening to music and going on long, peaceful walks
- I really do love school and learning
- I’m shy, reserved, and introverted
- I watercolour sometimes, its the only art medium I am decent at
- Hoping to do Physics and Philosophy at university
- I hate planes. I hate flying. But I like visiting new places and visiting family. Can they invent teleportation already.
thank you for reading, hope you enjoy my blog!